Today, I began my workout with a 30 session on the E Spinner. I felt great. It was nice to pedal at 80 RPM, sweat and not have knee pain. That’s a Win, Win, Win! Toward the end of my ride, I chatted with Chaya and the last few minutes flew by.
At 10:30 AM, I had a trainer appointment with Chelsea. She was squat happy today!
- Jack-knife: ABS (this is a floor exercise where one arm is at your side and the other is up above your head on the floor. You bring up the stretched arm and opposite leg at the same time. They are hard.)
- Core Ball hold and crunch (3 ways): ABS
- Regular Crunch with knees in air: ABS
- Bicep Curl machine: 20 lbs (3 sets of 12)
- Tricep Cable: 30 lbs one arm (2 sets of 15)
- Cable Row in squat position: 40 lbs (2 sets of 15)
- Push up on smith machine (lower bar this week – 2 sets of 12ish)
- Mini Squats: Smith machine (didn’t need the Smith machine, but I was happy to have it available)
- Sit/Stand/Press: 10 lb db one arm (one minute for each arm)
I ended with some stretching. I feel great. It’s especially nice because this was a solid hour workout and that’s probably my first one since I injured my knee.
Next up: strawberry picking in the morning if the weather cooperates