Last week and this week, we took vacation from Fresh Fork since I was in Hawaii last week and this week I’m in Maryland. We already used some of our credit from last week and next week, we’ll use the rest of our credit.
I still wanted to capture what the shares looked like.
- 1 whole pasture raised chicken
- 3 lbs. sweet potatoes
- 1 bulb hardneck garlic
- 2 lbs. concord grapes
- 6 ears sweet corn
- 1 lb. green beans
- 1 sleeve leaf lettuce
- 1 lb. ground Italian sausage
- 1 large pizza dough shell, rolled in a ball and frozen
- 1 bag of heirloom corn chips
- 1 16 oz. jar of Blaze Gourmet salsa
- Approx. 1.5 lb. onions (about 2 medium candy onions)
- Approx. 2 lbs. tomatoes for making sauce
- 2-3 hot banana peppers
There’s never a good week to be on vacation, but at least I’m not missing any winter squash.