So, it occured to me that I never posted my workout on Wednesday. Today, you get 2 workouts in one post!
Wedneday, I did 40 minutes on the ESpinner before my trainer workout with Chelsea. It was my most solid cardio workout since my knee injury. Then, I worked out hard with Chelsea. Today, I am still sore.
Here’s the workout:
- Push Ups on smith machine – 3 sets of 10-15
- Squat to bench with one arm shoulder press: 8 lb weight – 15 on each side
- Incline Bench: Pec fly 10 lbs DB – 2 sets of 15
- Flat Bench: chest press: 15 lbs – 2 sets of 12
- Jack-Knife: ABS – 20 on each side
- Med Ball: ABS alt leg – 1 minute
- Stability Ball Hamstring Curl – just a couple… very hard!
- One arm tricep extension: 30 lbs – 2 sets of 15
- Bicep Curl (curved bar): 35 lbs – 2 sets of 15
Then, today I did the water aerobics class. It’s not a heavy duty sweat and breathe hard class, but it always wipes me out. I like doing most of the exercises without touching the bottom and I try to challenge myself the whole class.
Next up: bicycle ride with the family tomorrow after nap time.