On Wednesday, I had a trainer workout with Chelsea. I did a cardio workout first – 40 minutes on the E Spinner.
Then the following:
- Leg Extension: 30 lbs. I did a set of 10, 15 and then 20. I was sad that I lost so much quad strength since my injury
- Stability Ball Ham Curl – still hating this, but I did 20ish
- Chest Press: 15 lbs – 2 sets of 12
- Pec Fly:10 lbs – 2 sets of 12
- 6 lb ball squeeze and ab crunch: a minute in segments
- Lateral Band walk (hips): 4 lengths of fitness center
- Squat with leg lift & 18 lb ball hold: 15 on each side (not alternating)
Thursday, we didn’t go to the J.
Friday, I did 30 minutes on the elliptical. I’m happy to be working back up on my cardio. For the most part, my knee isn’t hurting on the bike or elliptical. I also did a few arm weights while I chatted with Chaya.
Saturday, I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. There was no formal workout today.
My plans for tomorrow involve more cleaning, maybe biking to church and Blossom.