Chelsea is on a “new exercise” kick with me. We have been doing lots of ab and core exercises for the past couple of weeks. Today was no exception. I warmed up on the ESpinner for 37 minutes before my training session.
The session included:
- Incline Bench: abs/squeeze ball, curl and extend – I ended up doing 3 sets of 4 and one set of 5. This were extremely difficult. I’m definitely going to be practicing these.
- Bicep Bar Curl: 40 lbs – 2 sets of 15
- Tricep Rope single: 30 lbs – 2 sets of 15
- Push Ups on Bench – 2 sets of 12
- Shoulder Press & Sit: 8 lbs single arm – 1 minute each arm
- Chest Press: 15 lbs – 3 sets of 15 (on bench)
- Pec Fly: 10 lbs – 3 sets of 15 (on bench)
- Stability Ball Hamstring Curl – just a few. I have a hard time keeping my rear off of the mat while I am moving the ball toward my upper body. This will need some work as well.
- Cable Row and Squat: 70 lbs – 2 sets of 15 (machine in trainer area)
- Floor Crunches – 30 or so
- Alternating knee/crunch with medicine ball – 20
My abs are already sore and it was a GREAT workout!
Next up: playing a cardio workout after naps tomorrow.