Yesterday was the first day since I started my blog that I didn’t have a post. It felt a little odd, but it was well worth it. I was on a date with my husband and I didn’t get home until after midnight. I could have blogged earlier in the day, but I was busy with dishes and laundry so I could thoroughly enjoy the evening. I’ll tell you more about our date soon, but meanwhile, I’m still stiff from my workout Thursday.
For the first time since my partner and crime and I started training with Jen, we did 4 sets of 2 activities. I have never done 4 sets of anything!
This resulted in 200 kettlebell swings. I’m still stiff and sore, but I feel strong!
4 sets of the following:
- Sled Leg Press 5 sets of 10
- Kettlebell Swing 15lbx 50
2 sets of the following:
- Landmine Push Press 45lbbar x 12 eacharm
- DB Single Arm Row 20lbx 15each
- Cable Deadlift50lbx 25
- Bench Squats x 40
- Scull Crushers + Chest Press 15lbbar x 15each
- Lat. Pulldown(2 grips) 40lbx 20each
- Med. Ball Reverse Crunch 6/4 lb x 20
- Straight Arm Plank 1 minute
- Bicycles :30secon/:15secoff/:30secon
Jen mixed it up once again and definitely didn’t disappoint.
I wonder what next week will bring.