My Thursday workouts with my partner in crime, under the direction of our trainer, Jen continued yesterday. I am very stiff and rather sore today. I even treated myself to a 15 minute chair massage and my back is still bothering me. I think it was the 150 kettlebell swings.
I’m really starting to enjoy the workouts. They are challenging and Jen does a great job of mixing everything up. Yesterday’s workout included several exercises that were new to me.
I still feel like an hour is a long time. But, I’m so glad to be getting good strength training workouts. I can really tell the difference.
Here’s the workout:
3 sets of the following:
- Sled Leg Press 5 positions x 12each
- Kettlebell Swings 15lb x 50
- Shoulder Goal Posts 8lb x 20
- Shoulder Overhead Press 8lb x 15
- Standing Sidebends 25lb x 20ea side
2 sets of the following:
- Single Leg Deadlift 10lb x 15ea leg
- Tbar Row 3 postions x 12each
- Step-Step-Kick band x 1-2minutes
- Scull Crushers + Chest Press 15lb bar x 12 each
- Cable Torso Rotation 30lb x 20ea side
I can’t wait to see what’s in store next week!