My partner in crime and I were at it again on Thursday. Jen did not disappoint and had a full workout planned for us.
We completed the following:
- Band Lunges x length of gym
- Bus Drivers 45lb bar x 20ea
- I’m not sure how to describe this one, but I basically was taking a 45# pole from one side of the floor up and over to the other side. My shoulders took 3 days to recover.
- Dr. Seuss Pushups/Regular Pushups x 1 minute
- My partner in crime requested these. I tried the Dr. Seuss pushups which was a rhythm – up up down down halfway up neither up nor down to the pushups. I wasn’t really able to do them, so I stuck with regular pushups. I’m not very good at them either.
- I/Y/T/A Raises 5lb x 10ea
Then, 2 sets of this:
- Hip Drop Plank x 30 seconds
- Barbell Single Arm Row 45lb x 20ea
- Cable Single Arm Tricep Kickback 20lb x 20ea
- Box Squats x 50
- Cable Good Mornings 50lb x 25
- Lunge with Knee Drive x 20ea
- Ball Jacknives x 20
I can tell that I am getting stronger. It’s making the workouts more fun. I took today off and it was the best decision as far as workouts go. I really needed a day to just rest my body. I’ll be back at it tomorrow.