I don’t usually workout with my trainer(s) on Sunday. Today was an exception since I didn’t have a trainer workout Friday. It was great!
I warmed up with the treadmill for 30min (using the cardio coach Kim). I covered 1.25 miles, 261 cal. 2.7 was the average incline and 2.5 was the average speed. I really like the new program.
Then, I met with Chelsea for the following:
- Abdominal Machine: 115 lbs (one set 30, 2 sets of 25)
- Biceep Curl Machine: 20 lbs (2 sets of 15)
- Tricep Press Machine: 70 lbs (2 sets 15) alternated w/above
- Plank on Ground: 33 seconds (tried a second time as well)
- Lunges (down and back length of exercise room). These were better today. I still need lots of practice.
- Back Extension: with 25 lb weight plate (one set of 20 w/ weight, one set w/o)
- Woodchops: with 10 lb ball (2 sets of 20)
- Hack Squat: 70 lbs (2 sets of @ 20)
After my workout with Chelsea, I did 15 min on the elliptical.
I feel great!
Next up: Monday SPIN with Beth