Today, the kids and I headed to the JCC. We were under a bit of a time crunch since we had to meet a contractor at our house at 11am.
My goal was two fold: let the kids play and do my physical therapy exercises
Here’s the workout:
- 20 minutes on the stationary bike at an easy pace
- ankle pumps, 2 sets of 20
- quadriceps sets, hold for 5 seconds, 2 sets of 10
- knee flexion, 2 sets of 10
- straight leg raise, 2 sets of 10
- clam shells with resistance band, 2 sets of 20
- sit to stand (like squats), 2 sets of 10
- calf raises, 2 sets of 15
- single leg balance, 3 times
- step ups, 2 sets of 20
- bridging, 10 times
I’m a bit sore in the quads and that’s better than being sore in the knee.
Next up: arm workout and pool exercises in the morning