On Thursday, my partner in crime and I were back at it. We didn’t get to do our trainer workout the week before due to scheduling conflicts.
I warmed up on the spin bike for 10 minutes before the workout.
2 sets of the following:
- Band Lunges x length of gym twice
- I/Y/T/A Raises 5lb x 10ea way
- Bench Pushups x 1:00
- Bus Drivers 45lb bar x 40total
- Hip Drop Plank 2 x :30sec.
- DB Single Arm Row 20lb x 20ea side
- Cable Single Arm Triceps Kickback 20lb x 20ea side
- Box Squats x 50
- Cable Single Arm Shoulder Press 20lb x 15ea side
- Cable Standing Side Bends 40lb x 15ea
- Cable Good mornings 50lb x 25
This was the longest hour workout ever. Individually, the exercises were all doable. But, collectively, it was a very tough workout.
After our hour was up, I ended with 10 more minutes on the spin bike.
My workouts have been going pretty well. I’m feeling strong!