Today’s workout was hard. I didn’t feel bad and I wasn’t tired, but every exercise was hard. I guess some days are just like that.
I had a trainer workout with Chelsea. I’ve really been enjoying these workouts. She’s good at pushing me. I’m usually sore a day or two after, but not crippled. Tonight I am stiff, but I think it’s from carrying my son too much today.
10min warm up on the elliptical
- Plank: 31 and 15 sec – at the end. I’m going to do them first next time to see if I can improve my 30 something time
- Lat Pull: 80 lbs (wide and narrow grips alternating with row, 2 sets)
- Cable Row: 70 lbs (2 sets rotating with above)
- Pec Fly: 80 lbs (2 sets)
- Rear Delt: 60 lbs (2 sets)
- Abs: 120-125 lbs (3 sets)
- Lunge w/ 15 lb DB’s (down the floor and back)
- Squat,Curl, and Press with 10 lb DB’s (one set of 10)
- Back Ext: no weight and with 10 lb weight plate (20 of each)
- Squat press with 10 lb plate (not sure the name – but it kept me busy waiting for my next set of back extensions)
- Leg Extension: single leg – 20 lbs (10 reps on each leg)
I did an additional 15 min on the elliptical after my 30 min with her.
Next up: Probably spinning with Lori tomorrow. I’m in a lazy mood and a class will guarantee me a solid cardio workout.