About and hour ago, I received an email from Roni saying that I had won a ticket to Fit Bloggin‘. I’m excited for the opportunity to attend. She also announced the winners here. The drawing was supposed to take place a few days ago, but Roni’s son decided to come early and she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on Thursday.
I’m new to blogging and have some plans for my blog. I’m hoping to get more ideas at the conference. I’m also looking forward to meeting other bloggers. I feel like I know so many of them already, so live and in person will be fun!
I’ve been eating well for several days now. Junk food is even a bit unappealing. I’m hoping that the upcoming conference will help keep me motivated.
12 min warm up following by a training session with Chelsea
- lunge and press (overhead shoulder) w/10lb dumbbells – down the room and back
- woodchops w/10lb core ball – 2 sets of 20ish in between hack squats
- hack squat – 3 sets of 12 reps w/70lbs
- push ups on the smith bar (at a lower angle) – 1 set of 10, 1 set of 8 (that almost killed me)
- abdominal machine – 3 sets of 30 at 105lbs
- bicep curl machine – 2 sets of 12 at 30lbs
- row – 3 sets of 12 at 60lbs
- regular squats with arms out – 2 sets of 15 (in between row)
- dips off bench (for triceps) – kind of 3 sloppy ones. I’ll be practicing these for sure.
- plank-30 sec at the end of the workout
- ended w/versa-cuffs on my ankles as I squatted down and side stepped across the room and back. I’m sure there’s a more technical way to describe it.
I’m a bit stiff tonight. I’m exhausted from being up with the kids 4 times total last night. Hubby is out of town, so I am on my own.
Next up: cardio surprise in the morning.